Friday, July 15, 2005

First Workout Done

I almost cheated and didn't bother even doing my first workout this morning. My Mother in Law and my Wife's Grandmother had stayed the night and I was running a little late. Luckilly the workout Blog did its job and kept me honest. Here's the details of the workout:

First Arm Workout

The conclusion is that I really would like to get a set of powerblocks, if only they weren't so expensive, and I also need to increase the weight and decrease the reps on the triceps extensions next time.

I had an interesting conversation about cicadas and locusts and discovered that some people believe that they are one and the same creature:

Cicada versus Locust

The DVD burner was delivered yesterday so I hope to try it out this weekend. The goal is to run MythTV on the xBox, however, fate is conspiring against me. The power supply went out on the xBox so I'm waiting for a replacement to arrive, hopefully it will fix the problem otherwise I may have to see if I can find a new xBox on eBay.

Today it's raining, which is a welcome change to the recent 34C humid Texas weather, today it's only 25C. The only problem is that when it rains here it's generally a thunder storm, and the dog is terrified of thunder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home